On this week’s podcast, a good news edition of our COVID-19/tech sector update, Facebook gets an oversight board, Elon Musk & Tom Cruise go to outer space …and much more.
COVID-19 Update (Good news edition!)
- Report: Amazon Uses Marketplace Seller Data to Make Its Own Competing Products
- Amid pandemic, U.S. renewable power sources have topped coal for 40 days
- Lyft shares jump 15% as company reports more riders than last year despite coronavirus
- With No Tourists, Australian Scuba Tours Are Planting Coral Instead
- Tom Cruise Plots Movie To Shoot In Space With Elon Musk’s SpaceX
- NASA, SpaceX set date for historic launch of astronauts to ISS
Audible Book of the Week
Music Break: Starman by David Bowie
The Drill Down Videos of the Week
The Drill Down is a roundtable-style audio podcast where we discuss the most important issues of the week, in tech and on the web and how they affect us all.