On this week’s podcast, our weekly COVID-19/tech sector update, and the latest reviews of the newly released Tesla Y, …and much more.
- Sewage analysis suggests a New England metro area with fewer than 500 COVID-19 cases may have exponentially more
- Free-Falling: U.S. Oil Drops Below $3 Per Barrel As Demand Disappears
- Facebook removes some events calling for protests of stay-at-home orders
- Verizon will buy video conferencing company BlueJeans
- WarnerMedia Sets Late May HBO Max Launch
- Netflix Experiences Incredible Growth Under Pandemic Lock Downs
Audible Book of the Week
Music Break: Why by Annie Lennox
What We’re Playing With:
Andy: The Lab by Valve
The Drill Down Video of the Week
The Drill Down is a roundtable-style audio podcast where we discuss the most important issues of the week, in tech and on the web and how they affect us all.