On this week’s podcast, our weekly COVID-19/tech sector update, Plus, is it always necessary to wear face covering while going out these days? …and much more.
- Streaming Continues to Grow With Viewers at Home: Nielsen
- Xerox drops $34B HP takeover bid amid COVID-19 uncertainty
- Sales Skyrocket at Libro.fm and Bookshop.org
- Mental health care in Colorado has gone virtual thanks to coronavirus. For some patients, it’s long overdue
- Why Instacart and Amazon workers are going on strike during coronavirus
- Utilities Aim To Keep Specially Trained Employees Healthy And Working
Audible Book of the Week
Music Break: Safe and Sound by Capital Cities
Hot Topic: Masks
The Drill Down is a roundtable-style audio podcast where we discuss the most important issues of the week, in tech and on the web and how they affect us all.