This week the TDD team discuss their Black Friday finds, staff shakeups at TechCrunch & Mashable, the quashing of SOPA, Redditors build an alternative to the Internet, Facebook’s IPO is coming, Kinect for Windows, President Obama joins Google+, and Arrested Development returns to Netflix.
Later, we discuss the potential dissolution of the proposed AT&T/T-Mobile USA merger, and rumored new cellphone devices from Amazon and Facebook.
- Sarah Lacy’s Quitting TechCrunch
- Stop Online Piracy Act Dead? Nancy Pelosi, Darrell Issa Both Come Out Against (Update…
- Facebook Employees Go Nuts As Zuckerberg Tells Them The IPO Is Coming
- Kinect for Windows
- Barack Obama Joins Google+, White House Itself Still Not There
- Netflix to resurrect Arrested Development
Audible Book of the Week
Musical Interlude #1: ‘Valentines Day’ by David Schwartz
- FCC chairman opposes AT&T; takeover of T-Mobile
Musical Interlude #2: ‘Telephone’ performed by Pomplamoose