This week, we note the tragic passing of one of the founders of Diaspora, Logitech says goodbye to Google TV, Steam gets hacked, the Kindle Fire is roasted, the DOJ wants to make lying on your profile a felony, batteries get a technological boost, Community is ‘on the bubble’, COD:MW3 & Skyrim make huge debuts, Minecraft comes to iOS, and Black Friday is upon us!
Later we discuss the official launches of both Google Music and iTunes Match from beta, and we rant briefly on the future of interaction design (our hands’ place in that future).
- Why Did This 22-Year-Old Entrepreneur Commit Suicide?
- Logitech CEO: Google TV ‘cost us dearly,’ no Revue replacement coming
- Steam user database compromised
- Kindle Review: Is This Really the Tablet Everyone’s Talking About?
- DOJ: Lying on [your social network profile] needs to be a crime
- Graphene improves lithium-ion battery capacity and recharge rate by 10x
- NBCs mid-season schedule benches Community
- Call of Duty Makes Dough, Skyrim Blows Minds
- Minecraft Coming To The iPhone And iPad!
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday
Audible Book of the Week
Musical Interlude #1
Musical Interlude #2