This week, Devindra and Andy are joined by former regular co-host (and current TechMeme editor) Lidija Davis as we discuss Groupon’s IPO launch, Google claims Apple’s Siri is a ‘competitive threat’, Disney & YouTube team up, Barnes & Noble’s new Nook Tablet, Steve Jobs’ lost interview, Google + opens up for businesses, Consumer Reports recommends the iPhone 4S, Adobe ceases mobile Flash development, and we look at the Verge.
Andy: Revamped Playstation Home, finished LA Noire, finished Ready Player One
Devindra: Google TV v2, Uncharted 3
- Groupon IPO Shares Pop 40% On First Trade, Debuts At $17.8B Market Cap
- Google Chairman Eric tells US senators Apple’s Siri could pose ‘competitive threat’
- Disney and YouTube Make a Video Deal
- The $249 Nook Tablet : Like the Nook Color, but built for HD media
- Steve Jobs Lost interview
Audible Book of the Week
- Google+ Pages Now Open For Businesses, Brands, Places & More
- Google+’s Brand Pages Are Woefully Inadequate
- Google+ had a chance to compete with Facebook. Not anymore.
- Consumer Reports recommends the iPhone 4S
- Exclusive: Adobe ceases development on mobile browser Flash, refocuses efforts on HTML5
- The Verge launches