This week Tom and Andrew check out a lab test of YouTube’s new redesign, Major ISP’s agree to a “six strikes” policy, Google introduces their first eBooks e-reader, rumors of an HD iPad, Amazon announces an iPad rival, TechCrunch gets a facelift, and our take on the News of the World phone hacking scandal.
Later we discuss Netflix’s controversial new pricing plan, and… A million users isn’t cool, you know what’s cool? Ten million. Or perhaps one hundred million.
- YouTube’s gorgeous, Hulu-like redesign makes videos pop
- Major ISPs agree to “six strikes” copyright enforcement plan
- The first Google eBooks-integrated e-reader: iriver Story HD
- iPhone 5 redesign likely says WSJ, but have you met the iPad HD?
- Amazon to Battle Apple iPad With Tablet
- Redesigning TechCrunch: We Picked This Logo Just to Piss You Off
- As it happened: News of the World phone hacking scandal
Audible Book of the Week
Musical Interlude #1
- DVD-only and streaming-only Netflix plans now $7.99. Each
Musical Interlude #2