This week Tom, Devindra and Andy discuss the return of the Playstation Network, a revolutionary (and incendiary) digital currency, iPhone 5 predictions, and Apple’s stores get a facelift.
Later, they discuss a smear campaign against Google secretly instigated by…Facebook, and Netflix’s emergence as a major content provider.
- PlayStation Network Outage: Now It’s the Worst One Ever, Right?
- Kazuo Hirai: PlayStation Network Restoration Announcement
- Details for PlayStation Network Customer Appreciation Program in North America
- Another PSN exploit hits today
- Jason Calacanis on Bitcoin P2P Currency: The Most Dangerous Project We’ve Ever Seen
- Next iPhone Will NOT Have NFC Mobile Payments
- NFC payment systems coming to Apple Store locations?
- Apple Store 2.0 revealed
- Apple to overhaul retail operations with iPads running new RetailMe software
Ad / Sponsor: Audible Book of the Week
- Book: Tales From the Norse Legends by Edward Ferrie
Musical Interlude #1
- BUSTED: It Was FACEBOOK That Hired A Former CNBC Reporter To Spread Lies About Google
- Facebook, You’re Going To Need A Better Answer For Your Slimeball Stunt
Musical Interlude #2
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings on HBO, Cord-Cutting and Amazon
- Miramax brings its movies to Netflix streaming in June
- Netflix Now The Largest Single Source of Internet Traffic In North America