This week, we discuss Facebook’s new Send button and Social Deals, YouTube’s founders rescue Delicious, Yahoo launches Video on Demand, HBO launches Go for mobile, Marvel announces a free-to-play MMO, Apple’s white iPhone is thicker, and Apple buys iCloud.com
Later we drill down into the breach of Sony’s Playstation Network and its 77 million victims. And the details of Apple’s iOS location tracking controversy, from Apple’s press room itself.
- Facebook Launches ‘Send’ Button For More Selective Sharing, Announces 50 Million ‘Groups’
- Facebook Launches “Social Deals” To Challenge Groupon & LivingSocial
- YouTube Founders Acquire Delicious from Yahoo!
- YouTube Finally Goes Hollywood With New Movies on Demand Service (Updated)
- HBO Go hits iOS and Android, free for subscribers
- Marvel Entertainment’s new MMO game will be free to play
- The new iPhone 4 is white, fat
- Apple utilizing ‘iCloud’ internally, service to be more than music
Audible book of the week
- Sony admits utter PSN failure: your personal data has been stolen
- PlayStation Network: hackers claim to have 2.2m credit cards …