This week we welcome Social Blend, TARDISBlend and The Round Up co-host Greg Davies as we discuss new evidence that suggests that Facebook owes half its ownership to a convicted felon, Cisco Systems kills the Flip camera, Apple announces Final Cut Pro X, Nintendo may have an HD console in the works, Encyclopedia Dramatica sells out, and Asia’s out of IPv4 addresses.
Later we discuss the advent of 48 fps digital acquisition for theatrical exhibition, beginning with Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit. Then we discuss the prospect that geolocation check-in services will be obsolete in the near future, and how they could survive.
- George Hotz, Sony quietly settle PS3 jailbreak lawsuit
- Winklevoss twins must accept Facebook deal: court
- The Guy Who Says He Owns 50% Of Facebook Just Filed A Boatload Of New Evidence
- Cisco To Shut Down Flip Video Camera Business; Will Give Pink Slips To 550 Employees
- Apple announces Final Cut Pro X, rebuilt from ground up with 64-bit support
- Multiple Sources Confirm New Nintendo HD Console
- In light of recent Know Your Meme purchase, Encyclopedia Dramatica blinks, becomes OhInternet
- It’s official: Asia’s just run out of IPv4 Addresses
Audible book of the week