This week we invite one of our most avid live show chat room members, Morebanter, to step behind the curtain and sit in on the tech roundtable. We discuss the premiere of Apple’s iPhone (and the iPad) on Verizon’s network, Myspace axes 47% of their staff, Twitter stands up to a government subpoena about Wikileaks, Apple’s Mac App store opens, Skype acquires Qik, Groupon raises, like, a billion dollars, and Facebook’s new Profile goes live to all users.
- Verizon Gets the iPhone 4, Arriving February 10th From $199.99
- Verizon iPhone’s Impact on Google’s Android: How Bad?
- Verizon Will Sell IPad That Connects to Its Network
- MySpace Reduces Staff by 47%
- Bitterness, Anger And Betrayal At MySpace
- Twitter’s Response to WikiLeaks Subpoena Should Be the Industry Standard
- Apple’s Mac App Store opens
- Mac App Store Downloads Top One Million in First Day
- Skype To Acquire Qik For ~$100 Million
- Groupon Raises, Like, A Billion Dollars
- The new Facebook profile is here