This week Andy, JD, and Tom discuss Goldman Sachs’s Facebook offering, the vaporware of 2010, AT&T’s 4G plans, FCC wants you to design a traffic-blocking detector, Reddit boasts 232% growth, Kevin Rose launches Foundat.io/n, the PS3 is cracked, Intel adds content protection to its CPUs, and Skype for the iPhone now features video teleconferencing.
- Goldman Invests in Facebook at $50 Billion Valuation
- Why Facebook won’t go public
- What Everyone Seems to Miss In Facebook’s Private or Public Debate…
- Facebook CFO explains Facebook to Goldman employees
- Vaporware 2010: The Great White Duke
- AT&T details 4G plans
- Net Neutrality? The FCC Hopes You’ll Make an App For That …
- Reddit Has Banner Year, Boasts 232% Traffic Growth
- Digg Founder Kevin Rose Launches Private Newsletter Called Foundation
- PS3: First ‘Custom Firmware’ now working!
- Skype for iPhone now with video calls