This week, the Drill Down Crew welcome Bracken MacLeod, moderator of Reddit’s Zombies subreddit, as we discuss– what else, zombies, including Sears’ ghoulish zombie-themed site. Later we welcome Digg user Lt. Gen. Panda, as he discusses research into Digg’s API that uncovered an army of Digg-created accounts used to test (and allegedly inflate story counts). We also discuss Digg laying off 37% of their staff, WikiLeaks releases 390, 000 reports documenting Iraq War actions, a flaw in Facebook outs gay users to advertisers, networks block content to GoogleTV, and Playstation releases a phone!
- Sears goes Zombie
- Did Digg game its own system to benefit publisher partners?
- Info on site changes and test accounts
- In Response to The Digg Blog Post
- Mass Firings At Digg
- Wikileaks releases “the secret history” of the Iraq War, as told by its soldiers
- Is Facebook Outing Gay Users to Advertisers?
- Networks Block Web Programs From Being Viewed on Google TV
- A Tour Of How Networks Have Blocked Google TV
- The PlayStation Phone