This week, Tom and Andy discuss Digg’s BP ad and its new CEO, the debut of Windows Phone 7, the effectiveness of twitter on social activism. Driverless Google cars, cracking glass on the iPhone 4, the popularity of smartphone apps, and Facebook loves Bing.
- Digg Removes BP America Sponsored Submmission From Front Page
- Digg: Greetings from the new CEO
- Microsoft announces ten Windows Phone 7 handsets for 30 countries
- Why the revolution will not be tweeted – by Malcolm Gladwell
- Twitter Founders: Gladwell Got It Wrong
- Official Google Blog: What we’re driving at
- Apple Will Take A Pass On 4G Networks For The iPhone In 2011— Sorry Verizon and AT&T
- With Antennagate over, is Glassgate next for the iPhone 4?
- iPhone 4 glass breaking 82% more than iPhone 3gs – four months in
- iPhone apps now more popular than major TV shows and sports broadcasts