This week we’re joined by Brian Howard, editor for The Daily Green as we discuss Digg’s decline, Blockbuster files for bankruptcy, Facebook founder’s new fortune, AOL acquires TechCrunch, and Google Voice is finally coming to the iPhone.
- Digg Redesign Tanks: Traffic Down 26% (Updated With New Reddit Stats)
- Blockbuster Files for Bankruptcy
- Everything You Really Need To Know About Blockbuster’s Bankruptcy
- What We’ll Lose When We Lose Blockbuster
- Mark Zuckerberg now richer than Steve Jobs
- AOL: We Got TechCrunch!
- Why We Sold TechCrunch To AOL, And Where We Go From Here
- Apple Has Already Approved The Official Google Voice App For iPhone, Expect It Soon