This week, we talk to Somrat Niyogi, CEO of Miso, the social sharing network for TV watchers. Later we discuss The New Yorker’s profile of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, the shamelessly predatory practices of Farmville creator Zynga, Twitter’s new layout, YouTube’s roadmap for live streaming, Apple’s iPhone App Store relaxes restrictions for developers, and High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)’s master keys are cracked for good.
We apologize that this video is incomplete, due to Ustream connectivity issues during the recording.
- Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg opens up
- The New Yorker’s Mark Zuckerberg profile: 7 key revelations
- FarmVillains – Steal someone else’s game. Change its name. Make millions. Repeat.
- The Secret Dealer for Farmville Addicts
- Meet the new Twitter.com
- YouTube begins trial of new live streaming platform
- Censorship Stays as iPhone App Development Rules “Relax”
- Claimed HDCP master key leak could be fatal to DRM scheme