This week we’re happy to have as our guest video producer and creator of Bottles, Blends and Brews podcast Zack Luye. Zack shares his experience in creating BBB and the most unusual beverages he’s ever had. Later we discuss Nielsen’s report on how we’re spending time online, Disney gets into the casual games space with purchase of Playdom, Android sales overtake iPhone sales in the U.S., Saudi Arabia bans Blackberries, college students gain higher awareness of privacy on Facebook, YouTube expands upload time to 15 minutes, and RIP, Google Wave.
- BED INTRUDER SONG!!!
- What Americans Do Online: Social Media And Games Dominate Activity
- Disney Buys Playdom For Up To $763.2 Million
- Android Sales Overtake iPhone in the U.S.
- It’s official: Saudi Arabia bans BlackBerries
- Who Cares About Facebook Privacy? Students Do
- Official Google Blog: Update on Google Wave –It’s Dead
- YouTube Blog: Upload limit increases to 15 minutes for all users