JD, Tom and Andy talk about Apple’s official answer to their iPhone antenna issues (and why it ultimately won’t work), Apple’s App store is hacked, Finland mandates broadband for everyone, Amazon buys Woot! (and they in turn thumb their nose at the AP), Justin Bieber is pranked (twice), Ebert doesn’t apologize (but does concede), and Eclipse is a killer.
- Apple: iPhone 4 Reception Problem Is Explained by “Incorrect Signal Display”
- Why Apple’s iPhone 4 Update Won’t Fix Your Reception Problem
- App Store, Hacked. (Updated: iTunes Accounts too.)
- Apple responds To iTunes hacking Reports. Confirms “fraudulent purchase patterns”
- Finland first to make broadband a ‘legal right’
- Obama Wants to Free up 500MHz of Spectrum
- With Woot Deal, Amazon Expands Its Inventory
- Woot To The AP: Nice Story About Our Sale — You Now Owe Us $17.50
- AP Not Amused By The Woot Story, Tries To Play The Oil Spill Card
- YouTube Hacked, Justin Bieber Videos Targeted.
- Prank leaves Justin Bieber facing tour of North Korea
- Ebert: ‘I should never have said video games can’t be art’
- Man dead after Twilight screening