The Drill Down crew are joined by Devindra Hardawar (of VentureBeat and his own Symbiotek Podcast) to discuss the proposed bill to allow the President to shut off the internet, record breaking pre-orders for the iPhone4, iPhone reception problems, record breaking iPad sales (and the effect that’s had on the Kindle), Google Voice for everyone, “Piracy is Theft,” says VP Joe Biden, and Jimmy Kimmel proves the show must go on!
- Senators propose granting president emergency Internet power
- Apple calls iPhone 4 pre-order demand largest ever
- AT&T Randomly Cancelling iPhone 4 Pre-Orders?
- iPhone 4 Loses Reception When You Hold It By The Antenna Band?
- Apple sells 3 million iPads in first 80 days
- Amazon Forced To Slash Kindle Price To $189
- ‘Piracy Is Theft, Clean and Simple’ US Vice President Says
- Google Voice for everyone!
- DC Comics Apps For Apple’s iOS4 And PlayStation
- No Power? No Problem: ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Relies on a Webcam