The Drill Down crew rail against the Establishment this week as we question the usefulness of the RIAA/MPAA, piracy reports, television and Roger Ebert. We also look at the end of Ning’s free service, an update to Google Docs, Twitter’s acquisition of Tweetie and their acceptance into the Library of Congress, and Is Android Evil?
- Twitter Unveils Ad-Supported Business Model
- Twitter acquires Tweetie
- Tweets to be preserved by Library of Congress
- Is Android Evil?
- Google Developing Tablet to Take on iPad
- The next generation of Google Docs
- The RIAA and MPAA Have Failed To Understand A Cultural Shift
- US government finally admits most piracy estimates are bogus
- An Update from Ning
- Estimate: 800,000 U.S. Households Abandoned Their TVs For The Web
- Conan O’Brien coming to TBS
- Video games can never be art – Roger Ebert