This week Andy and Mu welcome Khayyam Wakil, a promoter, brand designer and self-proclaimed social media hustler. We discuss social media tools for disasters, Facebook’s patent of the feed, the Dalai Lama joins twitter, Apple bans sexy apps, Ubisoft’s annoying DRM, 1080p vs 720p, Conan O’Brien’s on the road, and places you don’t want to update Foursquare.
- Google Launches Chile Earthquake Person Finder
- Time Spent on Social Networks up 82% Around the World
- Facebook Just Patented The Feed – What Does That Mean For Everyone That Uses Them?
- The Dalai Lama Just Joined Twitter
- Conan O’Brien to tour Live and Onstage!
- Apple removes over 5000 “sexually inappropriate” apps from iPhone app store
- Viral growth trumps lots of faux followers
- RIP, Rickrolling: YouTube Kills Original Video
- Google execs convicted for Italy autism video
- U.S. Pinpoints Coder Behind Google Attack
- Broken By Design: Ubisoft’s New DRM Scheme, Their Worst Misstep Yet
- Personal Branding R.I.P.
- Real World Test: Does 1080p Truly Matter?
- Places Where You Don’t Want To Update Foursquare